You are a committed athlete and you would like to make the most of the different training that you do. The workouts that you do can generally keep your body fit and ready for the next things you are going to do.
When you record your workouts, you will find more information about the different things that you can do in order to improve over time. You can also check how much time you need in order to recover and what your plans will be to reach your next goals.
This is somewhat similar to what a bookkeeper Melbourne does. The bookkeeper will be in charge of checking out the finances of the business as well as the other things that are related to that. The bookkeeper can actually do the things that you do not want to do. When it comes to tracking your workouts however, you are on your own.
Here are a few reasons why you may dislike tracking your workouts:
- It will take time and you know that you can spend that time doing other things instead.
- There are different methods that you can do to track your workouts and knowing which method to use can be a bit complicated.
- You may forget to track your workouts from time to time.
If in case you have no idea about how you are going to start, you should explore some methods. You can try doing each one until you find the one that works best for you.
- Create a Spreadsheet.
If you are not too fond of writing then you can make use of a spreadsheet wherein you can place different categories beforehand. Once you have finalized the categories, you just need to place the information you have received. There are some advantages that you can get when you use the spreadsheet:
- They are easy to understand.
- The spreadsheet can do the computations for you.
- You do not have to worry about bad handwriting.
- You can use the typical paper and pencil.
If in case you do not consider yourself to be techie, you can go with the traditional pen and paper to keep track of your workouts. Basically, you can simply write down all the workouts that you did. It will not take up too much of your time. Other advantages are the following:
- No need to rely on electricity
- No need to rely on the internet
- You can use any paper you want.
- Tracking Applications
If you would like something that you can bring with you always since you are on the go, you know that this is the best one for you to have. You know that reviewing information can be easy to do.
- You can share this easily with other people.
- Reviewing your workouts and your progress will be far easier to do.
- They can compute your progress for you.
There are still other options available if you really want to keep track of your workouts but out of all the ones that are mentioned above, which one do you want to do?Pages: